My MP4Box GUI is a Graphical User Interface for the well-known command line tool MP4Box
. My MP4Box GUI, like MP4Box, is freeware. Meaning that it is complete and functional software that does not require payment or other compensation (such as nags or advertising) for its use.
MP4Box is an MP4 muxer. It can import MPEG-4 video (H.264 or ASP, encoded for example with x264, DivX, Xvid, 3ivx or FFmpeg) and audio streams into the MP4 container. The end result is ISO compliant MP4 streams. It can also produce MPEG-4 Timed Text streams by importing subtitles formats such as srt. It can also split MP4 files into sections, which can be useful when transferring files to portable media players. MP4Box is part of the GPAC Project framework. It provides only a command line interface, and, for legal reasons, the author only distributes its source code.
My MP4Box GUI makes using MP4Box much easier. Instead of having to type out all the commands that you want MP4Box to do, My MP4Box GUI does all this for you. So you only have to click a few buttons to get the job done; not type a paragraph, to get the job done.
- Create mp4 files containing
- video streams with m4v, cmp, h264, 264, h263, 263 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, mp4, mov, ogg, qcp and 3gp format.
- audio streams with aac, ac3, amr, awb, evc, mp3 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob (mp2 only), mp4 and 3gp format.
- subtitle streams with srt, idx/sub and ttxt format.
- Add as many audio tracks as you wish to an mp4 file.
- Delay every audio and/or video track separately.
- Change the framerate of added video.
- Save a list of jobs to be completed at a later date.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Whats New in version 0.4.9.1:
- added spliting support(duration/size)
- added hinting track support
- added demuxing of subtitles support
- enhanced user interface
- save/revert settings
- check for updates
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network. Features: Free, Open Source and cross-...