MetatOGGer makes it possible to rename, tag and easily classify your Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Speex and MP3 files. You can add the support of other audio format via plug-in. The operations can be done manually or automatically by seeking information in a local database of several hundreds of thousands of discs (from MusicBrainz). This software is available in English as in french.
MetatOGGer 3.0 is the first tagging tool which boasts a dynamic and vector user interface, based on Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). This software offers an excellent simplcity-power report compared to the competition.
It allows you:
- Editing tags, manually or using C # scripts;
- To get tags from filename or path;
- To rename files based on tags;
- To organize files based on tags (copying, moving, symbolic linking with Vista);
- To retrieve tags from a local database containing more than 300000 discs;
- Identify files from their acoustic fingerprint;
- To quickly clean unwanted tags.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0.