The Market Analysis System (MAS) is an open-source software application that provides tools for analysis of financial markets using technical analysis. MAS provides facilities for stock and futures charting, including price, volume, and a wide range of technical analysis indicators. MAS also allows automated processing of market data - applying technical analysis indicators with user-selected criteria to market data to automatically generate trading signals - and can be used as the main component of a sophisticated trading system.
Some of the features of MAS are:
- Exponential Moving Average, Stochastic, MACD, RSI, On Balance Volume, Momentum, Rate of Change, etc.
- User can create new technical analysis indicators.
- User can configure criteria for automated trading-signal generation.
- Creation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly data from daily data.
- Handles intraday data.
- Handles stock and futures data.
- Accepts input data from files, from a database, or from the web. (Includes a configuration for obtaining end-of-day data from yahoo.com.)
- Can be configured and run as a server that provides services for several clients at a time running on remote machines.
Note from GlobalFreeWare: The download link provided redirects to the author's default download page. From there, you will be able to download the file directly.