ManageEngine VQManager is a powerful, web-based, passive QoS monitoring tool for VoIP networks. It can monitor any device or user-agent that supports SIP, Cisco Skinny and RTP / RTCP. VQManager monitors real-time VoIP QoS metrics to give instantaneous reports, self-configurable alerts & in-depth fault probing all from a single web interface.
How does VQManager help keep your VoIP infrastructure up and optimized?
- Real-time, 24x7 non-intrusive monitoring of various QoS metrics allows speedy identification of VoIP faults and quality deterioration.
- VQManager pro-actively notifies faults by means of operator alerts, Email notifications and SNMP traps.
- Complete call level and end-point level 24x7 QoS analysis makes possible in-depth fault probing through call traces and call summaries.
- VQManagers supports monitoring of any SIP or Cisco Skinny device. Also, by processing Cisco (4, 4.x, 5), Swyx 6.0, Vovida Vocal, Tekelec 5.6, Shoretel 6.1, PortaOne and Asterisk CDRs, VQManager keeps the adminstrator updated with the happenings in the VoIP network regardless of the devices used.
- The tools powerful and flexible reporting generates over 30 different reports giving insight into usage trends, bandwidth utilization & capacity planning.
VQManager requires no other special hardware/software for support and its remotely accessible, user-friendly interface saves precious time & greatly improves administrator productivity. With minimal to zero deployment, VQManager is your fastest and most cost-effective way of ensuring an optimized VoIP communication infrastructure.
NOTE: Downloaded software would have support for monitoring unlimited IP phones for the first 30 days of usage. On completion of 30 days, support is reduced to monitoring of 10 IP phones.
Note from GlobalFreeWare: The download link provided redirects to the authors default download page. From there, you will be able to download the file directly.