Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Note from GlobalFreeWare: The free version does not include realtime protection, scheduled scanning, and scheduled updating.
Whats New in version 1.44:
- (FIXED) Minor issue with /runupdate displaying dialogs on errors.
- (FIXED) Saving bug report to initial directory failed silently.
- (FIXED) Issue with protection module not starting on Windows 2000.
- (FIXED) Censored license key on About tab.
- (FIXED) Protection module leaking memory on certain machine configurations.
- (ADDED) New command line parameter: /errorsilent (see help file).