Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 - everything you need to stay safe and secure surfing.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011's components also enable users to protect their computers from unknown threats and phishing, and to restrict users' access to the Internet. The multifaceted protection covers all channels for data transfer and exchange.
² New securityprotection components has been added to Kaspersky Internet Security 2011to enhance security level of your computer.
² In order to create security zone while working on the Internet, Kaspersky Internet Security 2011includes the module Block dangerous websites.
² In order to enhance protection on the Internet , new modules Geo Filter and Online Banking have been added to Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. Geo Filter provides the user with an option to block domains related to specific countries. Online Banking controls requests to Online Banking services while processing confidential data.
² The Idle Scan module allows you to perform a scan regularly and at the same time prevents the reduction of the computer running speed when you need it.
² Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 incorporates the brand new Kaspersky Gadget feature (available only on computers running under Windows Vista and Windows 7) that offers quick access to the product's main features: the computer's security status, files scan with a single mouse click and access to reports about the application's work.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 has a significantly improved Parental Control module, Safe Run and Application Control components.
WHAT'S NEW in Kaspersky Internet Security 2011:
- New protection component of the System Watcher provides monitoring of applications activity in the system and provides detailed information to other protection components. Due to the recoverable history of the applications activity, the component can roll back results of a malicious application's actions when such malicious actions are detected by various protection components.
- Advanced functionality of the Safe Run, Safe Run for Applications, is an isolated desktop where you can launch suspicious applications without any harm to the main operating system.
- New modules have been added to improve Internet protection:
* Safe Surf - includes the link scanning module known from the previous version of the application, and also may block access to insecure websites, which allows you staying in the safe Internet
* Geo Filter - allows you to grant or deny access to websites based on their belonging to certain domains. This helps you, for example, to block access to websites which belong to regional domains with high risk of infection.
- Application Control allows a more effective definition of applications statuses, as well as configuration of application rules using Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Network data based on the statistics of Application Control operation on many users' computers.
- With the help of the Idle Scan module the computer may be scanned for viruses while you are not working on it, then scanning will stop when you return to work. This allows you to perform a scan regularly and at the same time prevents the reduction of the computer running speed when you need it.
- The Parental Control functionality has been expanded: now you can control the user's access to the computer and Internet, the launch of computer applications, restrict access to websites with undesirable
content and downloading files from the Internet, control user's communication in social networks and through Instant Messengers, as well as view reports on the controlled user's actions. To optimize the Parental Control configuration the module also includes an export and import option with these settings for the account.
Related Downloads of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011