JStock is a free stock market software for 23 countries. It provides Real-Time stock info, Intraday stock price snapshot, Stock indicator editor, Stock indicator scanner, Portfolio management and Market chit chat features. SMS and email alert supported.
Requires Java Runtime Environment. Get It Here.
Whats New in version 1.0.5m:
- Feature: Internationalization and localization. Currently, only Simplified Chinese is supported. (#2214275)
- Bugfix: When chart dialog is being re-sized big enough, yellow box will not be able to move toward right most. (#2969416)
- Bugfix: Highlight the stock, when the stock is already in the list. (#3011843)
- Bugfix: Do not change the table cell color, when last price is 0, and causing Fall Below and Rise Above alert condition to be triggered.
- Bugfix: Deposit and dividend may contains meaningless records due to incorrect data structure handling by their respective dialog boxes.