Drop folders containing image and movie files onto JAlbum. JAlbum will create thumbnails of your images and display them in index pages in HTML. You can also have JAlbum produce slide shows of your images for easy navigation. The appearance of the generated albums can be fully configured through the use of skins.
- Easy to use User Interface
- Runs on many systems
- Add images with drag & drop
- Skins endless customization
- Add comments
- IPTC and EXIF support
- Apply filters
- Other Filetypes
- Share straight from your computer
- Publish to the web
- Your personal page: yourname.jalbum.net
- Manage your albums
- Create your own skin
- Supports 32 Languages
Requires Java Runtime Environment 1.5. Get It Here.
Whats New in version 8.9.3:
News and Updates:
- When repairing broken links in album projects, Jalbum now also automatically repairs broken links in subfolders
- The embedded skin text editor now launches faster when opening multiple documents (CTRL+SHIFT+E)
- Image specific and folder specific variables now have higher precedence than global user variables. This change makes user variables behave as expected and opens up for more flexible use for advanced users
- Uses faster API for file copy operations (Java NIO)
- Updated bundled Turtle skin to v1.3, now with improved Google maps integration, bug fixes and sharing abilities with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Updated Finnish, Polish and Romanian translations. Thank you translators!
- Repairing broken links in album projects when moving between PC and Mac was tedious. Should now work far better.
- Fix to image size calculation. Could sometimes differ one pixel between physical size (correct) and size reported in generated pages