Easy to use backup program. Ideal for data, photos, mp3s,documents. Can make a manual or automatic backup (at set interval times) during idle time of the computer. If an automatic backup is busy, it will stop when the user presses a key or a mouse click. As soon as the computer is idle again for some time it restarts an eventually pending backup job.
- Very easy to use backup program.
- 1-1 copy (mirror backup),therefore easy browsing with explorer through the backup set. The first backup is a full backup, then each next backup will copy only changed files.
- Manual or Automatic backup (at a set interval time) during idle time of the computer.
- In Automatic mode Idlebackup will work invisibly in the background, and only if idle (no keys,mouse actions detected). Status is visible by icon color in sytem tray
- After a manually started backup, you can select to shutdown Windows
- New Restore function and Synchronize backup (cleanup unused files).
- Backup mail data of Thunderbird, Outlook, Outlook Express (see usage examples)
- Can also copy large files > 2Gb.
- Backup medium = harddisk/usb-stick/usb-drive or network.
- Normal windows installation/deinstallation
- Ideal for making backup from multiple computers. Stores the source path and computername.
- Status of the backup can be read by the system tray icon color
- No restrictions, nagware or spyware, just freeware
Whats New in version 1.14b:
- Minor bug: When windows autostart was used, at startup an error message came saying "cannot change visible in onshow or onhide" After accept ok.
- Minor Bug: spacebar did stop a started backup