Backup and restore icons position on desktop (and wallpaper) separately for all screen resolutions.
In the event that a computer crashes, if automatic desktop icons placement is selected or if the screen resolution is changed there is the possibility that the icons shortcuts position on the Windows desktop becomes scrambled; IconRestorer has been designed to remember the icon setup to avoid the boring job of manual restoring for the right icons position on desktop after these events.
IconRestorer can be used to place the icons back to their original location on the Windows screen when needed, or even to manage two profiles of icon position.
The icons position on desktop (layout) can be saved manually when wanted (every screen resolution will be saved separately) and can be restored at any time (when Windows starts included).
- Manage icons position separately for all screen resolutions
- Multiple backups for each resolution
- New: support for 64-Bit windows
- New: works with Windows 7
- New: backups preview (desktop thumbnail for each saved layout)
- New: List View desktop mode
- Backups management: rename, delete, export and import
- Option to Save and Restore Desktop Wallpaper with Icon Positions
- Option to move files with unsaved position to special folder on Desktop
- "Restore last saved layout on startup" option to automatically restore the last desktop layout when IconRestorer starts. Suitable to restore desktop each time Windows starts
- "Last saved on top" option for backup list. Now can be select the ascend or descend backups sort order
- Start with Windows and start minimized to tray options
- Contexual quick help
- Check for program updates feature
- Multilanguage: English, Italian, Spanish, Valencian, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian and Simplified Chinese, with support for non latin languages translations
- Free support forum for bugs report or requests
Changes in this release:
- Fixed important bugs that crash the program in the first installation
- Added: Backups preview (Desktop thumbnails)
- Added: List View desktop mode
- Added: Restore selected backup if double click on a backups tree item
- Added: Message alert before restoring a backup (to avoid unwanted restore over a desktop layout not yet saved)
- Improved: Works on 64-Bit systems (XP, Vista, 2003, 2008 and Windows 7)
- Improved: Support for Windows with 120 DPI characters size
- Fixed: New option to disable the icons refresh after restore (solve the auto-arrange bug on some systems)
500 Avatars for 2010.2 VIP email service! Cool Avatars & icons, Change your face everyday! Over 100,000 avatars, icons can be used in twitter, facebook, digger, iphone, Blog, MSN etc.. More than 100,000 avatars, icons are provide Features: 1.With a large quantity and various patterns,our avatars are well selected and can meet your ind...
Cool Avatars & icons, Change your face everyday! Over 100,000 avatars, icons can be used in twitter, facebook, digger, iphone, Blog, MSN etc.. More than 100,000 avatars, icons are provide Why choose us? 1.Well selected, our avatars stand out among the best! 2.New free avatars will be released in every month. 3.Make your avatar shines...