IconEdit2 - Create icons for your applications and files.
IconEdit2 is a TrueColor Icon Editor for Windows 7/ 9x/ ME/ NT4/ 200x/ XP and Vista. IconEdit2 supports ICO, ICL, NIL, EXE, DLL, GIF, TIFF, BMP, JPEG and PNG files for open/extract/convert to icons.
You can use icons and icon editing software like IconEdit2 in a variety of ways. If you create your own applications, you need to create original icons for them.
Alternatively, you can modify desktop shortcut and folder icons; substitute your own images instead of standard ones. If you are using AOL Instant Messenger, you can create original buddy icons to represent yourself in the net.
You can save icons in JPEG, PNG, or GIF file format and use them in web pages. You can make photorealistic icons from any images like digital photos and use them anywhere.
- IconEdit2 can save your work as 48x48, 32x32 or 16x16 ICO (TrueColor, 256-color or 16 color), as well as GIF, TIFF, BMP, JPEG or PNG files.
- IconEdit2 allows you to paint, undo/redo, search for icons in your files and capture screen areas. Contains a library of sample icons.
- Make your work faster: IconEdit2 is an award-winning easy-to-use and powerful icon editor and icon maker software. It supports various file formats.
- Make your work easier: You can paint, undo/redo, search for icons in your files, and create new icons instantly by capturing screen areas. You can also create and edit buddy icons for AOL Instant Messenger.
- 256x256 Windows 7 icon support;
- Capture screen areas;
- Search icons in your files;
- Multiple Undo/Redo;
- Buddy icons;
- Various image filters.
- Easy to use;