HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE IT87 series, most Winbond ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
Special hardware monitors such as abit uGuru and Gigabyte ODIN power supplies serie are supported too.
CPUs on-die temperature sensors:
- Intel Core Duo/Core 2 Duo Digital Thermal Sensor.
- AMD Athlon 64 Thermal Sensor.
On-board sensor ICs:
- Winbond W83781D, W83627HF, W83697HF, W83791D, W83627THF, W83627EHF, W83627DHG.
- ITE IT8705, IT8712, IT8716, IT8718.
- Asus AS99127, ASB100.
- SMSC EMC6D102, EMC6D103.
- Analog Device ADM1030, AMD1031, ADT7475.
- Fintek F71805, F71862, F71872, F71882.
Customized hardware monitors:
- abit uGuru 2003 and uGuru 2005.
- Gigabyte ODIN power supplies monitoring.
Hard drive monitoring:
Video card monitoring:
- NVIDIA and ATI GPUs temperature.
What's New in version 1.14:
- New laptops hardware monitors: Dell Latitude D400/D600/D830, Compal JHL90/91 & IFL90/91.
- Support for Intel Management Engine (HECI).
- New sensor chips: NS PC87366, Fintek F71889F, Maxim MAX1617.