GiftedMotion is a small, free and easy to use GIF Animator. Easily design a funny animation from a series of digital images to be used on your homepage or as a forum avatar, without the hassle of learning how to use a full featured graphics software like Adobe Photoshop or The GIMP.
- Written in Java, runs on Linux, Mac OS and Microsoft Windows.
- Free to use, no licensing costs. Ideal for making animations to be used on your homepage.
- No installation required. Just put the jar file on your Desktop (or any place else) and start it. GiftedMotion will not bury itself into your operation system.
- Able to create animated GIFs from the following input image types: PNG, JPG, BMP and GIF.
- Easy to adjust size of the resulting animation.
- Easy to adjust position of images within frames.
- Animation preview.
- Full control over all aspects of the animated GIF.
- Best dithering results, if working with images of more than 256 colors.
- Able to edit existing GIF animations.
Requires Java Runtime Environment. Get It Here.