Ever had to format your system? Perhaps you have been victim of file corruption which also victimised your gamesaves? Maybe you just wish to transfer your gamesave(s) to your new machine, or to take with you to a friends?
With GameSave Manager, you can easily backup, restore and transfer your gamesave(s). No longer do you need to manually track through all of the those different directories to backup/restore/transfer your gamesaves, making it great for those who like to share gamesave progress with friends/family, format frequently, paranoid about data loss, etc.
Have a game thats not supported? No problem; using the "Custom GameSave Entries" feature, you can define your own gamesaves for GameSave Manager to search for.
What's New in version 2.0 (Build 116):
- Complete rewrite of all code, fixing some limitations and core bugs.
- Brand new GUI, making navigation less of a hassle and adding the ability to change the Window Size.
- UPGRADED SQLite engine to 3.6.5 (from 2.1).
- NEW FEATURE: Integraded DropBox support, allowing for your gamesaves to be stored "on the cloud".
- NEW FEATURE: "Custom Gamesave Entries" wizard.
- NEW FEATURE: "Task Scheduler" Wizard.
- NEW FEATURE: GameSave Manager can now scan your system on program launch.
- NEW FEATURE: Create a Backup Archive per gamesave (seperate archives).
- NEW FEATURE: Export your Custom Gamesave Entries to a txt file.
- NEW DETECTION PATH: "User Profile" - C:Users>username< (in WinVista / Win7) or C:Documents and Settings>username< (WinXP).
- Improved "Check for Updates" and "Update Notification" routines.
- Improved Settings Engine.
- Improved "Settings Engine Update" routine.
- Improved "Steam Detection" routine.
- Improved Logging System.
- Improved "Multiple Instances" routine.