Every year students pay as much as $1,000 to test prep companies to prepare for the GMAT. Now you can get the same preparation in a book. GMAT Prep Course provides the equivalent of a 2-month, 50-hour course.
Although the GMAT is a difficult test, it is a very learnable test. GMAT Prep Course presents a thorough analysis of the GMAT and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the GMAT but in business school as well.
* Math: Twenty-two chapters provide comprehensive review of GMAT math.
* Logical Reasoning: Discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn the tactics the GMAT writers use to obfuscate the answers.
* Reading Comprehension: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage. (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.)
* Sentence Correction: Comprehensive review of GMAT grammar.
* Writing Assessment: Learn how to get top scores on your Analysis of Issue and Analysis of Argument essays.
* Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing GMAT problems solved to solving them on your own.