Free AVI/MPEG/WMA/MP4/FLV Video Joiner, a perfect easy-to-use video joining tool, allows the users to easily and quickly join more than one video file of different formats to one file of a specified format including AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, etc.
The preset configuration helps you control the output quality precisely. No matter you are an experienced user or a beginner, it works so easily and conveniently for users.
- Join video of same or different formats to AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, etc.
- Direct & fast joining without recompression or quality loss
- All encoders/codec are built-in without further download or installation needs
- Allows you to add as many files as you want
- Ability to handle large video with size more than even 2 GB
- Schedule converting supported to arrange the order of video to be merged
- Presets with configuration of bit rate, frame rate & resolution to get the best quality
- Auto post-process actions to release you from waiting to the end of the task
- Wizard & instructions of merging provided
- Easy GUI with drag-and-drop simplicity
Note from GlobalFreeWare: The setup program includes Autocomplete Pro which does not have to be installed to use the software.
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network. Features: Free, Open Source and cross-...