Tired of trying to work our how to control and refine your animation by reading a manual? The best way to learn is visually and what could be better than looking over the shoulder of someone that really knows what they are doing! 21 year veteran feature animator, Chris Derochie takes you through the basics in an easy to understand demonstration.
This 29 minute video will teach you the basics of using the Graph Editor in Poser to create and refine your animation. You will learn:
- How to use the different interpolation types
- What channels are and how to control them
- How to prevent body parts from twisting up and flying away
- How to change entire blocks of keys
- How to easily read the graph
- How to view your entire scene at once
You will learn to use the graph editor with a step by step practical example as Chris animates a simple scene of an airplane flying past the camera.
This is a sample of the content available from the upcoming Poser Animation Video Training series from The Forge Studios Ltd.
Suitable for all versions of Poser