Fluid Desktop Screensaver is graphically unique. The liquid effects have been recreated with accurate physics, so they look just like they might in real life, taking into account such factors as density and speed. The effects are so smooth and realistic that it seems if you touch the desktop, ripples will appear. And, in fact, this is true. You can touch the liquid with the mouse and it will respond with more dye dissolving. At times, the screensaver is downright weird, such as the desktop shrinking and then shooting violently forth as if it were a loud sneeze, or the desktop trembling a little as if an earthquake were near. The screensaver is configurable, so you can come up with your own combination of effects, including Vortex, Psilo, Dissolving, Shadow Storm, and Violent Storm. If the effects are not set, they are displayed at random. There are also old-photo and tremble effects, plus mouse control for interacting with the screensaver.
Fluid Desktop Screensaver at a Glance:
- Realistic simulation of a fluid on your desktop, recreated with accurate physics
- User defined modeling characteristics
- Five different styles of simulation, including Vortex, Psilo, Dissolving, Shadow Storm, Violent Storm
- Random style mode
- Fluid responds to mouse movements
- Old-photo and trembling effects