FlagHint gives you a component for Delphi 6,7.
The package includes:
- License agreement;
- Manual in HTML file (is what you currently read);
- Source code of the sample project;
- FREE full source code of the component (FlagHint.pas).
Conceptually, MCFlagHint is a combination of the Windows popup hints, "Whats this?" context popup help, and our needs to quickly show and hide diagnostic messages.
MCFlagHint simplifies the users life:
- User has no need to search the screen for the problematic control the component will set focus to it, graphically point to it and display the message near to it.
- User has no need to perform any special actions to discard this message from the screen. When he understand the message then he just continue with his task and the message will disappear.
- Programmer may use only single function call, DoFlagHint, to display the message (see the Example below).
- MCFlagHint is displayed as modeless window (not modal or dialog) and can be discarded due to any user acivity (clicking mouse or pressing keyboard) excepting the mouse movements.
- Only one MCFlagHint window can be visible at the same moment.