FineRecovery is a free and powerful utility to restore deleted files from hard disk. Typical hard drive can be scanned for recoverable files within minutes.
If you need to undelete files, recover important data from crashed or corrupted disk drives and cant justify the cost of a data recovery center you have come to the right place.
FineRecovery is a powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software.
FineRecovery utilities recover files:
- Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
- Removed by virus attack or power failure;
- After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
- When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged;
- From hard disk with bad sectors;
- FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
- MBR is destroyed;
- Standard "Windows Explorer" - style interface;
- Host OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista;
- Supported file systems: NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista);
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5);
- Recognizes localized names
- FineRecovery can be run from a USB storage device.
- Scan all files and directories on selected hard drives.
- Utilizing a non-destructive, read-only file recovery approach. File Recover will not write or make changes to the section of the drive from which it is recovering data.
- Batch file recovery (recovers multiple files in one action).
- Works around bad-sector disk areas. Recovers data where other programs fail.
- Supports standard IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives, including drives larger than 8 GB.
Designed for Windows 2000, XP Pro, XP Home, Vista.