FileMenu Tools lets customize the context menu of the Windows Explorer. It lets you configure the following aspects:
- Add some built-in utilities in order to do operations over files and folders.
- Add customized commands which let run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types.
- Configure the "Send to..." submenu.
- Enable/disable the commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
FileMenu Tools has the following built-in utilities:
- Synchronize Folders
- Extended Delete
- Find And Replace
- Advanced Renamer
- Delete Locked File
- Delete and no move to Recycle Bin
- Change Icon
- Run with Arguments
- Command Line From Here
- Change Time
- Register, Unregister DLL
- Much more
What's New in version 5.7:
- Fixed bug: sometimes the FileMenu Tools commands were displayed in the context menu twice when selecting shortcuts.
- Fixed bug: a control was not moved correctly when resizing the Copy/Move window.
- Fixed bug: files were not correctly renamed in Advanzed Renamer when the files were in different folders.
- Duplicate Files: now a progress window is displayed.
- New variables have been added with prefix TARGET. If a variable have the prefix TARGET and shortcuts are selected in the Windows Explorer, then the variable will use the target file of the shortcuts. For example, %TARGETFILEPATH1% will be replaced with the target file path of the first file if it is a shortcut (if it is not a shortcut the variable will be replaced with the file path itself).
- Advanzed Renamer: optimized the preview.