File Extension Changer makes it very easy to change a files extension.
- By integrating in files context menu, File Extension Changer can change a files extension in just a couple of mouse clicks.
- By integrating in folders context menu, extensions of multiple files can be changed in one go.
- In normal mode too, files & folders can be added using drag & drop and extensions of multiple files even from different folders can be changed in seconds.
- Advanced Mode features include conditional changing of extensions in which the user can provide some conditions on the basis of which extensions are changed. Also this list of conditions can be saved as a file for later use.
- New path for files can be provided to move all the renamed files to the new folder.
- Batch file can be created to UNDO any changes done. Moreover, REDO (batch) file can be created for the rename process by which the entire renaming can be redone if needed.
- Log file can be created for each session to log the renaming activities.