This is an absolutely free and versatile Personal Information Manager. It can store, manage and encrypt data: day/week/month/year schedules, notes (pictures, tables, any formatted text) and contacts.
Among the features: Rijndael 128 bit encryption, MS Outlook import/export, Windows Address Book import/export, powerful search, versatile printout capabilities, adjustable contacts storage with unlimited fields.
- Tools to satisfy your calendar, contact management, to do list and notes needs.
- Synchronization with Outlook, Windows Mobile devices, Palm, iPOD, Google Calendar.
- Simple printout of any or all modules and quick export of your data into the most useful formats (iCal, vCard, HTML).
- Strong data protection using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm.
- Intuitive interface in many languages including German, Italian, French and Spanish.
What's New in version 2.71:
- Fixed: problem with setting up a password on some databases created with previous EPIM versions
- Fixed: iCal importing issues with non UTF-8 characters
- Fixed: Unicode exporting problem in Contacts related to TXT files
- Fixed: dates, which are now being shown in EPIM Today and Schedule modules
- Fixed: removal of birthday appointments if selected not to create birthday events in Schedule when working with contacts
- Fixed: "0 years old" message in Schedule for contacts
- Fixed: error with import from CSV files if a contact had quotes in the last field