This is an absolutely free and versatile Personal Information Manager. It can store, manage and encrypt data: day/week/month/year schedules, notes (pictures, tables, any formatted text) and contacts.
Among the features: Rijndael 128 bit encryption, MS Outlook import/export, Windows Address Book import/export, powerful search, versatile printout capabilities, adjustable contacts storage with unlimited fields.
- Tools to satisfy your calendar, contact management, to do list and notes needs.
- Synchronization with Outlook, Windows Mobile devices, Palm, iPOD, Google Calendar.
- Simple printout of any or all modules and quick export of your data into the most useful formats (iCal, vCard, HTML).
- Strong data protection using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm.
- Intuitive interface in many languages including German, Italian, French and Spanish.
What's New in version 2.7:
- Added: To Do bar in Schedule module
- Added: Hide completed events option in Schedule
- Improved: reminder and repeat icons
- Improved: additional way to select what categories to show
- Improved: some parts of the interface
- Fixed: "Alt" key interface problem on Vista
- Fixed: copy-paste of To Do items
- Fixed: recurring events options in Schedule
- Fixed: import of vCard files
- Fixed: some category view glitches in To Do
- Fixed: TAB key now works fine in Notes
- Fixed: CTRL+T shortcut now functions
- Fixed: contacts printing (notes field)
- Fixed: showing of negative years for birthdays
- Fixed: export of contacts to Outlook Express