This is an absolutely free and versatile Personal Information Manager. It can store, manage and encrypt data: day/week/month/year schedules, notes (pictures, tables, any formatted text) and contacts.
Among the features: Rijndael 128 bit encryption, MS Outlook import/export, Windows Address Book import/export, powerful search, versatile printout capabilities, adjustable contacts storage with unlimited fields.
- Tools to satisfy your calendar, contact management, to do list and notes needs.
- Synchronization with Outlook, Windows Mobile devices, Palm, iPOD, Google Calendar.
- Simple printout of any or all modules and quick export of your data into the most useful formats (iCal, vCard, HTML).
- Strong data protection using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm.
- Intuitive interface in many languages including German, Italian, French and Spanish.
What's New in version 2.52:
- Fixed: database migration issues
- Fixed: Google synchronization issues
- Fixed: Windows Mobile synchronization issues
- Fixed: sticky notes roll-up/down glitches
- Fixed: U3 version uninstall issues on Windows Vista
- Fixed: Assignees window for To Do
- Fixed: Unicode names for leafs in Stickies
- Fixed: backup window focus
- Fixed: problems with copy-paste from Excel into Stickies
- Fixed: Notes sorting upon certain conditions
- Fixed: sorting in Trash