This is an absolutely free and versatile Personal Information Manager. It can store, manage and encrypt data: day/week/month/year schedules, notes (pictures, tables, any formatted text) and contacts.
Among the features: Rijndael 128 bit encryption, MS Outlook import/export, Windows Address Book import/export, powerful search, versatile printout capabilities, adjustable contacts storage with unlimited fields.
- Tools to satisfy your calendar, contact management, to do list and notes needs.
- Synchronization with Outlook, Windows Mobile devices, Palm, iPOD, Google Calendar.
- Simple printout of any or all modules and quick export of your data into the most useful formats (iCal, vCard, HTML).
- Strong data protection using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm.
- Intuitive interface in many languages including German, Italian, French and Spanish.
What's New in version 2.5:
- Added option to print selected events in Table view for Schedule
- Added ability to create new items with double click in all table views for all modules
- Improved visibility of the location field for appointments, which is now being displayed in all Schedule views
- Improved "location" field data handling for appointments and tasks
- Improved color scheme in some places
- Fixed all problems with displaying tasks in the month view in Schedule
- Fixed some problems when working with EPIM on systems with 2 monitors
- Fixed some minor issues with contacts import from Outlook Express
- Fixed highlight of emails in Contacts module
- Fixed problems with links not being recognized automatically in Notes
- Fixed Cut/Paste action in Notes for trees
- Fixed recurrence bugs with import from Outlook
- Fixed bug when dealing with Australia daylight saving time