DumpHD is a HD-DVD decrypter based on the idea of BackupHDDVD by muslix64. It uses a key database to decrypt the files. The goal of this program is to make a perfect backup without any traces of AACS.
- Dual-Core supported decryption of EVO files (for harddisk to harddisk speed records )
- Support for every pack type of an EVO (including in-place decryption of ADV_PCKs - slightly incomplete, excluding Sequence Key Sections)
- Decryption of every ARF protection type
- The same key database format as BackupHDDVD
- Single file or complete disc mode
- Supports HD-DVDs for Advanced Content only
- Very much console output for free
This programm is written entirely in Java and requires the JRE 1.5 or later. It is HIGHLY recommended to use the Server VM, the Client VM suffers a SEVERE performance drop, almost by factor 1.8.
Java Runtime Environment Download: Get It Here.