Dropresize is a system tray application that resizes images on folders specified by the user.
Simply run Dropresize, specify folders to be watched by the program and configure the image resize settings per folder. Everytime you copy an image into your specified folder, Dropresize will resize it.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
What's New in version 0.2.2.6:
- Fixed: filename preview does not reflect prefix and suffix box.
- Fixed: Move Up button does not disable when selected item is the top item.
- Fixed: Move Down button does not disable when selected item is the bottom item.
- Added an About dialog box.
- Added BMP support.
- Added PNG support.
- Added TIFF support (Experimental).
- Integrated Readme file inside the program.