1. Unplug your HOTAS Cougar joystick.
2. Run the "2007_HCO_VISTA_32_RC2.exe " setup to install the new version.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen and Reboot your computer (if asked to) .
4. If Windows ask you, follow the instructions to install the drivers.
5. You are then ready to use your Hotas Cougar.
- Improvement regarding installation on another hard drive than C:
- Improvement regarding ocx register
- Shortcut links issue with other languages than English
- Help link broken in CCP
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.