· Unified FFB Driver
· The Thrustmaster Force Feedback Test Utility allows you to test out Force Feedback effects (Constant, Ramp, Periodic).
You will find it in the following location: Start/Programs/Thrustmaster FFB Driver/Test Force Feedback.
Note: the test will only work if your accessory is recognized as the number 1 or preferred game controller. In order to avoid any confusion, disconnect any other game controllers from your computer.
· Windows 98 SE/Me/2000/XP*
*Service Pack 3 is required for Windows 2000
Service Pack 1 is required for Windows XP
· DirectX 9
Supported Thrustmaster Products:
360 Modena Force UPAD
F1 Force feedback racing wheel
ENZO Force Feedback Wheel
Firestorm Dual Power
Firestorm Dual Power 2
Firestorm Dual Power 3
Firestorm Dual Power 3.2
Nascar Pro Force Feedback 2
Top Gun Fox 2 Pro Shock
Wireless Dual Trigger
Changes and improvements
· Compatible with Thrustmapper v4.0x (Only for Thrustmapper supported devices).
Fixed in this version
· Compatible with Windows XP Service Pack 2.
· Application of and improvements to Force Feedback effects in next-generation racing games (e.g.: XPand Rallye).
1- Remove any previous driver versions.
2- Download the driver:
· Create a folder for all your Thrustmaster downloads: right-click the Windows desktop, then point to New/Folder.
· Name the folder Thrustmaster Downloads.
· On the Thrustmaster website, proceed to the driver section for your product and click the download link.
· A File Download dialog box appears. Click Save.
· A Save As dialog box appears. Select the Thrustmaster Downloads folder you have created and then click Save.
3- Once the download is complete, double-click the installation (.exe) file and follow the instructions provided.
Windows 98 SE users may be prompted to insert their installation CD in order to complete the installation.
4- Once installation is complete, verify that your accessory is properly recognized in the Control Panel/Game Controllers (or Gaming Options) window with OK status. Do the same for FFB effects in the Force Feedback Test Utility.
Once the drivers have been installed, any other compatible devices will be automatically installed with the appropriate drivers.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.