Support AMD TOOL "BIOSCHECK"
The Black Label represents the new breed of quality and bundling value that Soyo is known for. The NEW Black Label Edition includes the NEW BayONE XP 9-in-1 Flash Memory Reader/Writer (includes a special BONUS for future the next generation SD slot) supporting the USB 2.0 Interface. It also bundles with S/PDIF Digital Audio Interface card for the true surround sound effect, and 2 ports 1394 IEEE Firewire Bracket. The 8-in1 software bundle includes Norton Anti-Virus. The Black Label edition will give more "BANG out of your BUCK!"
* Embedded ALI M5283 RAID chip, provide Two channel serial ATA and One channel parallel ATA with RAID 0,1
* On board VIA VT6120 Giga LAN chip, provides 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet function
* Anti Burn Regulator to prevent system from overheating CPU core voltage, FSB & multiplier adjustable via BIOS setup via DIP switch
* Serial ATA
* Adjustable DIMM voltage
* Adjustable AGP Voltage
* Flexible PCI Divider and APIC/IRQ Sharing Options
* Supports High-speed USB 2.0 ports
* Supports IEEE 1394
* Supports Smart Card Reader Connector
* Supports Wake On LAN (WOL) function to simplify network management
* Suspend to RAM, Suspend to Disk
* Supports S1, S3, and S4
* Overclocking Capability: CPU, DIMM, and AGP Voltage adjustable, CPU FSB, and AGP Frequency. Adjustable.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.