Fixed restart when using under OS (98SE/2K/XP....) with Athlon and Athlon XP CPU. Fixed C1 when FSB 133MHz. Please clear the Cmos after you have updated the Bios.
AMD Socket-A Based VIA KLE133 Chipset Micro ATX Motherboard Featuring Embedded Graphics, On-Board Audio, Integrated LAN, and ISA Slot
* SOYO All In One Solution: Embedded Trident Blade 3D AGP On Board 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Function by VIA PHY Controller On Board AC97 CODEC Audio Solution
* Supports on board Hardware Monitoring and includes Hardware Health Utility to streamline your PC system management
* Supports Wake On LAN (WOL) function to simplify network management
* Advanced Management Capabilities * Software power off control, power on by alarm, modem ring on
* Suspend to RAM / Suspend to Disk
* Support SOYO Fan Off Control function to protect CPU in the event of CPU fan failure
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.