Support AMD TOOL "BIOSCHECK"
AMD Socket-754 Athlon 64 Processor Based on nVidia nForce 3 150 Chipset ATX Motherboard Supporting 800 MHz FSB, DDR400/333/266, 6-ch audio, 8X AGP, overclock capability, 10/100 Mbps LAN, USB 2.0, Serial ATA
* nForce 3 150 chipset embedded RAID function, provides serial ATA with RAID 0,1 function
* Anti Burn Regulator to prevent system from overheating CPU core voltage, FSB & multiplier adjustable via BIOS
* Serial ATA
* Adjustable DIMM voltage
* Adjustable AGP Voltage
* Sharing Options
* Supports High-speed USB 2.0 ports
* Supports Smart Card Reader Connector
* Supports Wake On LAN (WOL) function to simplify network management
* Suspend to RAM, Suspend to Disk
* Overclocking Capability: CPU, DIMM, and AGP Voltage adjustable, CPU Bus, and AGP Frequency adjustable
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.