- Supports Intel Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
- Supports Intel Yorkfield, Wolfdale in the LGA775 package.
- Supports Intel next generation 45nm multi-core processors
- Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz.
- Support VRD 11.1 standard.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
- Intel Q45 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333 MHz.
- Support Intel vPro Technology
- Support Intel Active Management Technology 5.0
- Support Intel Integrated TPM
- Intel ICH10DO Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 10 ports.
- 6 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 3.0b compliant.
- Serial ATA RAID 0/1/5/10.
- Integrated AHCI controller.
- Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 667/800 DRAM, 16GB Max
*Please insert memory module in DIMM1 to enable Intel Active Management Technology
- One PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant).
- One PCI Express x1 slot. (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
- Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
- Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
- One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in JMicron 368.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
- SATAII controller integrated in ICH10DO chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports six SATAII ports by ICH10DO (SATA1~6)
- Supports AHCI controller with SATA RAID 0/1/5/10 by ICH10DO.
- Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC888
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
- Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Intel 82567LM.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
- Chipset integrated by JMicron JMB381
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x1/ System x1 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 6 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA100 connector
- 1 x SPDIF-Out connector
- Clear CMOS Jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Enable/Disable ME BIOS connector
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional)
MSI Reminds You...
- The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x Display port
- 1 x IEEE1394 port (optional)
Display Port Function
- Integrated Intel GMA 4500 graphics with DirectX10 support.
- Supports Display port with max resolution 2560x1900 (@60Hz)
- Dual VGA output support:
- DVI & RGB
- RGB & Display port
- DVI & Display port
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
- 24.4cm(L) x 24.4cm(W) mATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.