- Supports Socket 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, P4, P4EE, Pentium D, Pentium XE processors.
- Supports FSB 1600/1333/1066/800MHz.
- Supports EIST technology.
- Supports Intel Hyper-Threading technology.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
MSI Reminds you...
1. NVIDIA nForce Series boards DO NOT support Windows 98/ME
2. For the best performance and commitment of convenience, please use memories listed in MSI approved memory module vendor list (Please check memory test report), which provides the easiest, up-to-date memory configurations.
- NVIDIA nForce 790i Ultra SLI Chipset
- NVIDIA nForce 570i SLI Chipset
- Supports dual channel DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600/2000 (O.C), using four DDR3 DIMMs.
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB
- Four PCI Express x16 slots
- PCIE_1 and PCIE_4 support PCIE 2.0 x 16 mode.
- PCIE_5 supports PCIE 1.0 x 16 mode.
- PCIE_6 supports PCIE 1.0 x 8 mode.
- supports SLI technology.
- Two PCI Express x1 slots
- One 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slot (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
- Two IDE controllers (IDE1 by NVIDIA nForce570i SLI, IDE2 byJMB363
- Supports PIO Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to 4 IDE devices.
- nForce 570i SLI supports 6 SATA II ports
- Transfer rate is up to 3Gb/s.
- 2 eSATA port by JMicron JMB363
- 6 SATA ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 or JBOD is supported
MSI Reminds You...
- The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
- Creative SB X-Fi Xtreme H/W Audio Card (MS-4132)
- 24-bit / 96KHz audio quality
- 100dB SNR clarity
- Up to 7.1ch EAX 4.0 Surround Sound
- Supports Dual 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek RTL8211BL
IEEE1394 / FireWire
- Jmicron JMB381 chipset
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU / Systemx4 FAN connectors
- Front panel audio connector (MS-4132)
- Front panel connector
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 6 x serial ATA connectors
- 1 x serial port connector
- SPDIF-out connector (MS-4132)
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 2 x ATA133 connectors
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Clear CMOS button
MSI Reminds You...
- The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 2 x eSATA ports
- 1 x IEEE1394 port
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 5 in 1 + Optical SPDIF out Audio Card
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
- 30.4cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.