- Supports Intel i3 / i5 / i7 based processors in LGA1156 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
- Intel P55 Chipset
- Supports QPI up to 6.4GT/s
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec.
- 6 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Serial ATA RAID 0/1/5/10.
- Integrated AHCI controller.
- Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600*/1800*/2000*/2133* (OC) DRAM, 16GB Max
- Supports 1Gb/ 2Gb/ 4Gb DRAM size
- Supports Dual channel mode
- 2 PCI Express gen2 x16 slots
- If two graphics cards are installed at PCI_E1 & PCI_E2 slots, these two PCIE x16 lanes will auto arrange from x16/ x0 to x8/ x8
- supports ATI Crossfire
- 3 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots
- 2 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
- One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in JMicron 363.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
- SATAII /SATAIII controller integrated in Intel P55/Marvell SE9128 / JMicron 363 chipsets
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports six SATAII ports by P55
- Supports two SATAIII ports by Marvell SE9128, up to 6Gb/s, support SATA RAID 0/1.
- Supports two eSATA ports (back) by JMicron 363, support SATA RAID 0/1/JBOD.
- Supports AHCI controller with AHCI / SATA RAID 0/1/5/10 by P55.
MSI Reminds You...
- The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
- Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC889
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
- Supports One LAN PCI-E Gb LAN controller by Realtek 8111DL.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
- VIA VT6315N chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x1 / System x 3 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 6 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connector
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Power Button
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x OC Genie Button
- 2 x Direct OC Buttons
MSI Reminds You...
- The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Optical SPDIF-out
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard / Mouse port
- 1 x IEEE1394 port
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 2 x eSATA ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
- 30.5cm(L) x 23.0cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.