- Supports Intel i3 / i5 / i7 based processors in LGA1156 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
- Intel H55 Chipset
- Supports QPI up to 6.4GT/s
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec.
- 6 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600*/2000*/2133* (OC) DRAM, 16GB Max
- Supports 1Gb/ 2Gb/ 4Gb DRAM size
- Supports Dual channel mode
- 1 PCI Express gen2 x16 slot
- 2 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots
- 1 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
- One Ultra DMA 133/150 IDE controller integrated in Marvell 88SE9128B1.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
- SATAII controller integrated in Intel H55 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports six SATAII ports by H55
- SATAIII controller integrated in Marvell 88SE9128B1 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA7~8) by 88SE9128B1
- SATA7~8 ports support RAID 0/ 1 mode
- 2 USB 3.0 ports by NEC uPD720200F1
- Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC892
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
- Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 6 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors
- 1 x ATA150 connector
- 1 x OC Switch
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 2 x Serial port connectors
- 1 x Parallel port connector
MSI Reminds You...
The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x DVI port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
MSI Reminds You...
- HDMI, VGA & DVI-D ports can only work with CPUs with GPUs core inside.
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
- 24.4cm(L) x 24.4cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.