- 64bit AMD Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron CPU.
Hyper Transport Bus
- HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 2.6GHz
- AMD 760G and SB710 Chipset
- Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600*(OC) DRAM, 16GB Max
- 1 PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant)
- 2 PCI Express x1 slots
- 1 PCI slot, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface.
- One IDE port by AMD SB710
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
- 6 SATA II ports by AMD SB710
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~6 support RAID 0, 1, 0+1 or JBOD mode by AMD SB710
MSI Reminds You...
- The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
- Chipset integrated by VIA VT1828S Audio chipset
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Atheros AR8131M PCI-E GbLAN controller
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY in single chip
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 1 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 6 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- OC Switch
- 1 x TPM module header
MSI Reminds You...
- The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 24.4cm(L) x 20.0cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.