Fixed BIOS TestSuit v5.1.9 fail for CPU .
- AMD Athlon 64FX, Athlon 64x2, Athlon 64, Sempron processors, Socket AM2
- Supports Socket AM2 with HT1.0 interface
- 2000MT/s HyperTransport
- Dual channel DDR2 800/667 x 2 DIMMs, Max. 4GB
- 1 x PCIe x16, 2 x PCIe x1, 3 x PCI
- ATA x 1 SATAII x 4 w / RAID 0, 1, 10
- 5.1 channel, Realtek ALC662
- 10/100M LAN, Realtek RTL8100C
- 8 USB 2.0 ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.