• BITS DF188634: DMBCU fails to properly program the NAI after a change of MDN
• BITS DF172191: DUN connection assigns 0.0.0.0 to gateway address
• DF95099 L10N-FRN: Readme file isn't displayed automatically after install
• BITS DF168107 Telus MiniCard, in NDIS Mode, will not connect
• BITS DF156969: WWAN radio on,after resume S3,WWAN radio will off (fail rate
• DF137341: WWAN connection could be disconnected after switch back user
• BITS DF175344: M08: 2 Systray icons appears after closing DMBCU
• BITS DF180811: BSOD error 0X000000C4 on Vostro 1700 after driver verification run
• BITS CR179687: Option to populate DMBCU proxy setting to IE proxy setting
• When trying to auto connect to VPN using Dell Dragnet user gets "error code 623"
• BITS DF143692: M08 P3:NVTL Phoenix MFC App stopped working resuming from Hybrid S3 on Bat
• DFT33477 DF143101: M08: Help Utility displays wrong carrier logo
• DF128575: Post RC1: V64-DMBCU does not change network properties of WWAN device
• BITS DF144427: M08:User Switching:If card is in use Device Setting Panel shows Device not Found
• BITS DF131023: SMS emergency / urgent buttons both sends SMS as emergency.
• BITS DF183677: M08: Activation reminder bubble appears with active Sprint card
• BITS DF177001: DMBCU displays incorrect message for half-activated device
• BITS DF118232 M08: Sprint user switching DUN mode causes connection to reset on transition
• Sprint will roam when roaming turned off
• Vista/Sprint: Self-Diag reports WWAN card not registered in No Network areas
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.