1. This BIOS upgrade is for NF7-S v1.x only.
2. For NF7-S v2.0, please click here.
3. For your motherboard's version number, please click here.
4. Please use AWDFLASH 8.23D or later to update NF7 series BIOS. With incorrect AWDFLASH version, the GUID will be erased, and leads to IEEE1394 peer to peer function failed. AWDFLASH 8.23K is included in this BIOS package.
5. Add Duron FSB266 1400MHz/1600MHz/1800MHz CPU support. This BIOS does not support old Duron 1.2G and 1.3G. Users using these two CPU, please do not upgrade to this version.
6. Fixed when using NF7-M, the BIOS will have checksum error at certain circumstances.
7. Improve NF7-M DRAM compatibility when using on-board VGA function.
8. Remove "An Energy Star Ally" string at boot up.
9. BIOS compile date: 10/13/2003.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.