1. Update CPU micro code.
2. Support Sempron LE series CPU.
3. Recalibrate CPU temperature.
4. BIOS compiled date: 07/31/2007
NVIDIA nForce 550 Based AMD Socket M2 ATX Mainboard, 2GHz HT, Dual DDR2 800, NV SATA 3Gb/s RAID, NV GbE, 7.1 CH HD Audio, ABIT Silent OTES
- Supports Socket AM2 Processor with 2GHz system bus using Hyper Transport? Technology
- Supports AMD CPU Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
* NVIDIA nForce 550 single chip
* 4 X 240-pin DIMM sockets support max. memory capacity 8GB
* Supports Dual channel DDR2 800 Un-buffered ECC/ Non-ECC memory
Back Panel I/O
* 1 x PS/2 Keyboard, 1 x PS/2 Mouse
* 7.1 CH HD Audio connector (Front, Line-in, MIC-in, Center/Subwoofer, Surround, Rear Surround)
* 4 x USB2.0, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Connector
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.