1. After successfully downloading the driver, do not open the driver file until you make sure the following has completed: REMOVE/UNINSTALL any original mouse driver from the PC.
(If you forgot to do this part, your driver may not be able to install correctly and successfully later)
2. After the original mouse driver has been removed, open the downloaded file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. When it's successfully installed, please restart your computer.
5. After you have restarted the computer, you will see on the bottom right corner of the taskbar a mouse icon.This means you have installed the driver successfully.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.