DV Scheduler is an application for TV viewing, recording, and streaming. It currently supports DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-T, ATSC (work in progress), analogue TV, FM radio, USB cameras, and other DirectShow enabled devices. Once installed it allows control and use of the capture devices through a standard web browser, either locally or through a network or internet.
- Unrestricted multiple recording, viewing, and streaming of channels in the same frequency multiplex with one capture card. Multiple recording, viewing, and streaming of different channels in the same frequency multiplex will use only one card, optimizing card usage.
- Watch TV locally and over a network/LAN. The TV client is multi-platform including Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Preview and watch multiple channels at the same time on multiple independent windows.
- Saving recording as an MPEG program stream (MPEG-PS) and at the same time saving the teletext subtitle in SubViewer format (SRT).
- Streaming over a network (UDP, RTP, HTTP, etc).
- Vertical and horizontal EPG themes with color categories. If used in conjunction with XMLTVedt multiple EPG sources can be combined and conflicting EPG times can be shown in red.
- One-click recording and Auto-Add feature to automatically schedule recordings based on keywords.
- Customizable output format to allow watching, network streaming, on-the-fly transcoding, and more, of the digital broadcast.
- Capture engine(s) used are configurable, allowing use of different capture engines.
Before installing DV Scheduler, please install Java 6 and VLC Media Player 0.8.6i or above (during VLC installation tick "Mozilla plugin" and "ActiveX plugin"). Note that DV Scheduler was tested with Java 6 and VLC 0.8.6i. VLC is used for Channel previews.
To install DV Scheduler simply run the installer. This will start the installation.
What's New in version 5.32:
- Added a table showing currently running devices on the main page and Channel Surf page.
- Channel statistic in Channel Surf now shows the device being used.
- Deleting an Auto-Add schedule now automatically puts the corresponding EPG item into the exclusion list.
- Added option to set maximum number of lines in Task log and Auto-Delete log.
- Schedule Auto-Delete now also deletes skipped schedules.
- Added delay on incorrect username/password.
- Invalid characters in filename pattern are now corrected before being used.
- Updated DVPiper.exe to version 1.27.
- Fixed custom Demodulator data not used in channel scan.
- Fixed page redirection quirk when multiple DV Scheduler tabs/windows are opened on the browser.
- Fixed "Back" links for Internet Explorer.
- Miscellaneous minor edits and fixes.
With Anyviewsoft DVD to Apple TV Converter, you can enjoy favorite DVD movies on widescreen TV! The best DVD to Apple TV Converter software could converts DVD, VIDEO_TS folder, ISO files to MP4 and H.264 format to play with your Apple TV, and the best DVD to Apple TV Converter can extract audios from DVD then saved as MP3, AAC and M4A. The Best DVD...