Construct is powerful and easy to use development software for both DirectX 9-based games and applications. It includes an event based system for defining how the game or application will behave, in a visual, human-readable way.
Optionally, you can also use Python scripting to code your creations. Features include pixel shader effects, physics engine, layering, debugger, 50+ plugins, motion blur and 3D lighting effects.
- No programming or scripting is needed.
- Super fast hardware-accelerated DirectX 9 graphics engine
- Add multiple pixel shaders for advanced special effects, including lighting, HDR, distortion, lenses and more
- Physics engine for realistic object behavior
- Place object on different layers for organizing display, parallaxing, or whole-layer effects
- Debugger giving you complete control over all aspects of your game for testing purposes.
- Smaller, faster specialized runtime for applications
- 50+ plugins ranging from Tiled Background to database access
Construct runs on Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista and is 32-bit software. A graphics card with pixel shader 2.0 is recommended.