ClicksAndWhistles features multi-server connection support, multiple "identities", unicode (utf-8) support, floating, MDI or tabbed windows, text and paragraph formatting (including colored / bold / italic / underline fonts), background .PNG images and outline/shadow fonts, customizable colour schemes/themes, message logging, file transfer (DCC), "connection scripts", favorite channels and customizable message strings.
- Support for multiple "identities"
- Support for multiple server connections
- Channel favourite list
- Floating (desktop), MDI and tabbed windows
- Connection Tree and Connection Monitor
- Themes, PNG image backgrounds and outline fonts
- Pop-up and sound event notifications with minimize to tray
- Unicode (UTF-8) support
- Text formatting (coloured and bold/italic/underline fonts) with format bar
- Keyword highlighting and sound notification
- Channel and user logging, log archiving and log reloading
- File transfers (DCC SEND) and direct chat (DCC CHAT)
- "Connection scripts" (a simple list of commands to run once connected)
- Macros (use one command to automatically run a series of other commands)
- Customizable message text
What's New in version 2.6.25:
- New feature (minor): "Cannot send to channel" error message is now displayed in the channel buffer instead of the server buffer.
- Bugfix (minor): the /msg command no longer automatically opens a private message window, or sets focus to an already open private message window. The /query command should be used instead to open/set focus to a private message window.