CImageBuffer project is a C++ MFC/wxWindows imaging library. It comes with full source code and can be compiled in ANSI or in UNICODE mode.
It can be compiled with Visual C++ 6.0, Visual C++ 7.0, Visual Embedded Tools 3.0 (requires POCKET PC 2002 SDK).
CImageBuffer supplies a JPG codec, 16 bit lossless jpeg decompression, ICC color profiles support, one year of free upgrades and patches.
- an image buffer that can be accessed using several color systems (RGB, HLS, CCIR601, MONOCHROME)
- automatic color system conversion
- 8 to 32 bits per color channel (96 bits precision on color images)
- draw images to device context or metafiles
- draw into images using GDI functions
- jpeg codec
- dib codec (true color and optimized palette calculation)
- multithreading support
- look up tables
- DICOM compliant tags
- compilable with Visual C++ 6.0 and Visual C++ 7.0
- compilable with Visual Embedded Tools 3.0 and POCKET PC 2002 SDK