CD Protector locks a computer when it is double clicked. It will then prompt for a password, and not unlock until the correct one is provided or the computer is powered down. It is very useful and versatile, and can be burned onto CD/DVDs.
CD Protector has many features, including:
- Can be burned onto CDs and used with PCs
- Many options
- Locks after 3 failed attempts
- Totally Uncloseable
- Allows the user to eject the CD and close program IF there are no password attempts made
- Customizable Password
- Override feature (Optional)
- File Protection
- Protected File Access Monitor
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.