CA Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System - protection to counter online threats.
CA Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (CA HIPS) blends endpoint Firewall, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Operating System Security and Application Controls capabilities toprovide centralized proactive threat protection to counter online threats.
CA Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System offers superior security, access control, policy enforcement, easy intrusion prevention management and deployment from a central location via a single, intuitive console to enhance your endpoint protection.
With CA Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System you can:
Determine what traffic is appropriate
Determine what applications can communicate
Determine what behaviors and access rights on individual systems will be allowed or blocked
Log all relevant events to help with compliance, reporting and investigations
* Centralized management saves IT administrators time and trouble while enhancing threat protection.
* Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Simplified Chinese.
* Five Threat Protection Technologies in One. CA Host-Based Intrusion Prevention Systemblends endpoint Firewall, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Operating System Security and Application Controls capabilities to provide proactive threat protection.
* Behavior-based Real-time Protection from known and unknown threats. System administrators can use key functionality within CA HIPS to learn system behavior and create or edit existing policies.
* Fewer threat infections means reduced costs. CA Host-Based Intrusion Prevention Systemreduces the risk of downtime by preventing malware, spyware, adware and rogue software from gaining access to the network.
* Works together with CA's portfolio of threat products to offer maximum endpoint threat protection. Provides the combination of products working together that is necessary to help protect network-enabled workstations and mobile devices from network-based attacks.
- 12x5 Phone-Based Support
- Centralized Management
- Five Threat Protection Technologies in One
- Behavior-Based Real-Time Protection
- Fewer Threat Infections Means Reduced Costs
- Works Together with CA's Portfolio of Threat Products