BurnAware Free is a free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software. It is ideal for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, video discs and burning disc images. Free, easy to set up and maintain, it enables you to save your files to disc quickly and provides a more flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.
- 100% Free. No spyware, adware, banners etc.
- Create data and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
- Create Audio CDs and jukebox CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
- Record boot disc images
- Create DVDs-Video
- Create and record disc images
- Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
- Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
- On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
- Auto-verification of written files
- Supports CD-Text and unicode characters
- Clean, multilingual, easy to use interface
- Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista (32 and 64 Bit), no drivers required
What's New in version 2.3.2:
- Fixed bug with incorrect detection of BD-RE discs.
- Fixed compatibility bug with DVD Video created by BurnAware and some DVD players.
4Easysoft DVD Movie Maker can make movie from your own video/photo/audio source files with almost all the formats acceptable and create any formats of video/audio files like MP4, AVI, FLV, SWF, MP3, AAC, etc. Adding the transition effect and subtitle makes your movie more enjoyable. Then your self-created video/audio files can be enjoyed on any pla...